Sunday, June 3, 2007

June 3 - Messages to Carlito


Don't let the rain deter you. We'll be watching from afar and dream of the final fruit of your imagination. By the way, some waters are a deep shade of blue.
-Sam & Fm

This piece is absolutely beautiful. I love the colors and you capture beauty
magnificantly. I would love to see more of your work and the colors that you bring to
life. Life is not life without colors representing it.
-Donna Matter (Calgary, AB)

I believe that this is a wonderful event. I don't live in Toronto, but visit quite often. I will be sure to stop by and reflect on the painting. I see beauty and freedom every day in butterflies. They are exquisite creatures and all very different at the same time. Very much like ourselves. Thanks for the opportunity to send my remarks and words of encouragement.
-Gale (Trenton, ON)

No comments:

RSS Feed